Come to class with a small piece of furniture that you can comfortably carry! We will cover step by step the methods to transform your piece. You will learn how to prepare and apply Miss Mustard Seed’s Milk Paint, and Annie Sloan decorative CHALK PAINT®. You will learn the prep techniques, patch holes or rehab if necessary, apply colors of your choice, distress and apply the furniture waxes or topcoats to finish your piece. Your piece goes from drab to fab in one day!
Class fee is $100.00. All tools and equipment is provided but paint supplies are purchased separately. Payment in full reserves your spot in class. Snacks and light refreshments will be served. Private workshops are also available with a minimum of four (4) students. Please call the shop to reserve your place at 207-363-2500.
Please click here to register for this workshop!
- Monday, January 22nd, 10am-4pm.
- Monday, February 26th, 10am-4pm.
- Monday, March 26th, 10am-4pm.
- Monday, April 30th, 10am-4pm.
- Monday, May 21st, 10am-4pm.
- Monday, June 18th, 10am-4pm.
- Monday, July 23rd, 10am-4pm.
- Monday, August 27th, 10am-4pm.
- Monday, September 24th, 10am-4pm.
- Monday, October 22nd, 10am-4pm.
- Monday, November 12th, 10am-4pm.
Advance registration is required to reserve your place and all sales are final on workshops.